Follow these steps:
- You must save your HTML file to the following location:
C:\Documents and Settings\NAMEORYOURCOMPUTER\Application Data\Microsoft\Stationery\
(note that the “NAMEORYOURCOMPUTER” is the actual name of your computer.)
- Once you have saved this file to this EXACT folder on your computer, then you can open outlook.
- Go to the Tools >> Options in the menu bar at the top
- In the popup “options” box, choose the “Mail Format” tab.
- On the “Mail Format” tab, choose the “Stationary and Font…” button
- Now you will have another popup window named “Signatures and Stationery”
- Make sure that you are on the “Personal Stationery” tab
- Then click on the “Theme” button.
- You will have another popup window named “Theme or Stationery”. On the left side of this popup you will see a big long list of all the available themes. If you saved the attached file in the correct location, you will see a theme named “NAMEOFFILE (Stationery)”. click on this theme and then the “OK” button
- Now on the “Signatures and Stationery” popup, choose the “E-mail Signature” tab. If you have any active signatures here, please disable them. You will no longer need these since you are using stationary that includes your signature details. Click “OK”
- Click “Ok” to close the last popup. Now you just need to create a new email and you will automatically see your signature. Type your message above the email signature as you normally would.
- NOTE: If using Windows 7: C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Stationery