- First we must create the HTML signature. You can have images and hyperlinks in this signature. Then we will ZIP up the files and send them to you.
- Save this ZIP to your desktop
- Right click on the ZIP to extract them to a folder
- Copy these files inside the folder (there should be 3 files and a folder with 3 files in it…copy all 4 items) and paste them into this folder.
- By default you can find the Signatures folder in the following location;
C:\Documents and Settings\%username%\Application Data\Microsoft\Signatures
Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- Then open your outlook and go to “Tools” >> “Options” >> “Mail Format” >> “Signatures”
- On the left you should see your custom signature. If so see that, continue to the next step.
- On the right, “Choose default signature”…in the Email Account drop down, select your chosen email account. Then for the New messages drop down, choose the the custom signature as well as for the Replies/forwards.
- click OK, OK
- That should do it.